CANCELLED: Nature Hikes & Walks: Bear Creek Palm Oasis
- Date: 02/18/2017 8:00 AM
- Location: Meet at the Top of the Cove Parking Lot
La Quinta, California 92253
PLEASE NOTE THIS HIKE HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS. IT IS RESCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY, MARCH 5TH 2017 AT 8 A.M. ALL OTHER HIKE DETAILS REMAIN.
- Meet at the Top of the Cove Parking Lot.
- Difficulty: Strenuous; 9 miles roundtrip, 2000+ ft elevation gain, 5+ hours time commitment.
- Sorry no dogs.
- Guide(s) name's: Jeff Smith & Cam Barrows
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Bring two liters of water, sun protection, wear close-toed shoes, lunch and snacks..
- This hike will include:
- This is a great trail from the La Quinta Cove into Bear Creek wash and up the hill to a palm oasis high above the La Quinta Cove. Spectacular views make this hike well worth the effort.
For more information regarding this hike please call 760-564-0096.