(NOTE: The minutes linked in the agenda are considered draft minutes until approved by the Housing Authority. The link will be updated if any corrections are made at the meeting.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THE AGENDA IN .PDF FORMAT
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
78-495 Calle Tampico | La Quinta, California
TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2012 AT 4:00 P.M.
Beginning Resolution No. HA 2012-004
CALL TO ORDER
Authority Members: Adolph, Franklin, Henderson, Osborne and Chairperson Evans
VERBAL ANNOUNCEMENT – AB 23 [CITY CLERK]
At this time members of the public may address the Housing Authority on any matter not listed on the agenda. Please complete a "request to speak" form and limit your comments to three minutes.
CONFIRMATION OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF APRIL 17, 2012
NOTE: Consent Calendar items are routine in nature and can be approved by one motion.
1. APPROVAL OF DEMAND REGISTER DATED MAY 15, 2012
2. RECEIVE AND FILE TREASURER’S REPORT DATED MARCH 31, 2012
3. RECEIVE AND FILE REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE REPORT DATED MARCH 31, 2012
1. CONSIDERATION OF THE PURCHASE OF A SINGLE FAMILY HOME LOCATED AT 52-830 AVENIDA MARTINEZ TO PRESERVE AN AFFORDABILITY COVENANT AND APPROVAL OF AN APPROPRIATION
1. CITY CLERK MEMO REGARDING THE SCHEDULE FOR INTERVIEWS AND APPOINTMENTS TO THE HOUSING COMMISSION
CHAIR AND AUTHORITY MEMBERS' ITEMS – NONE
PUBLIC HEARINGS – NONE
The next regular meeting of the Housing Authority will be held on June 19, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, 78-495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta, CA 92253.
DECLARATION OF POSTING
I, Susan Maysels, Interim Secretary of the La Quinta Housing Authority, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda for the La Quinta Housing Authority was posted on the outside entry to the Council Chamber at 78-495 Calle Tampico and on the bulletin boards at 51-321 Avenida Bermudas and 78-630 Highway 111, on May 11, 2012.
DATED: May 10, 2012
SUSAN MAYSELS, Interim Secretary
La Quinta Housing Authority
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Housing Authority regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerk counter at City Hall located at 78-495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta, California, 92253, during normal business hours.