(NOTE: The minutes linked in the agenda are considered draft minutes until approved by the Redevelopment Agency. The link will be updated if any corrections are made at the meeting.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THE AGENDA IN .PDF FORMAT
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
78-495 Calle Tampico | La Quinta, California
TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2012 AT 4:00 P.M.
Beginning Resolution No. SA 2012-007
CALL TO ORDER
Agency Members Evans, Franklin, Henderson, Osborne and Chairperson Adolph
CLOSED SESSION - NONE
At this time members of the public may address the Successor Agency on any matter not listed on the agenda. Please complete a "request to speak" form and limit your comments to three minutes.
CONFIRMATION OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF MAY 1, 2012
NOTE: Consent Calendar items are routine in nature and can be approved by one motion.
1. APPROVAL OF DEMAND REGISTER DATED MAY 15, 2012
2. RECEIVE AND FILE TREASURER’S REPORT DATED MARCH 31, 2012
3. RECEIVED AND FILE REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE REPORT DATED MARCH 31, 2012
BUSINESS SESSION - NONE
STUDY SESSION – NONE
REPORTS AND INFORMATION ITEMS
1. OVERSIGHT BOARD MINUTES OF APRIL 18, 2012
The next regular meeting of the City as Successor Agency to the La Quinta Redevelopment Agency will be held on June 5, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, 78-495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta, CA 92253.
DECLARATION OF POSTING
I, Susan Maysels, Interim Secretary of the City as Successor Agency to the La Quinta Redevelopment Agency, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda was posted on the outside entry to the Council Chamber at 78-495 Calle Tampico and on the bulletin boards at 51-321 Avenida Bermudas and 78-630 Highway 111, on May 11, 2012.
DATED: May 10, 2012
SUSAN MAYSELS, Interim Secretary
Successor Agency to the La Quinta Redevelopment Agency
• The La Quinta City Council Chamber is handicapped accessible. If special equipment is needed for the hearing impaired, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 777 7103, twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the meeting and accommodations will be made.
• If special electronic equipment is needed to make presentations to the Successor Agency, arrangement should be made in advance by contacting the City Clerk's Office at 777-7103. A one (1) week notice is required.
• If background material is to be presented to the Successor Agency during a meeting, please be advised that eight (8) copies of all documents, exhibits, etc., must be supplied to the City Clerk for distribution. It is requested that this take place prior to the beginning of the meeting.
• Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Successor Agency Members regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerk counter at City Hall located at 78-495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta, California, 92253, during normal business hours.