(NOTE: The minutes linked in the agenda are considered draft minutes until approved by the Successor Agency. The link will be updated if any corrections are made at the meeting.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THE AGENDA IN .PDF FORMAT
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
78-495 Calle Tampico
La Quinta, California 92253
TUESDAY, June 5, 2012 AT 4:00 P.M.
Beginning Resolution No. SA 2012-007
CALL TO ORDER
Successor Agency Members:
Evans, Franklin, Henderson, Osborne and Chairperson Adolph
CLOSED SESSION - NONE
At this time members of the public may address the City Council acting as the legislative body for the City as Successor Agency to the La Quinta Redevelopment Agency on any matter not listed on the agenda. Please complete a "request to speak" form and limit your comments to three minutes.
CONFIRMATION OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF MAY 15, 2012
NOTE: Consent Calendar items are routine in nature and can be approved by one motion.
1. APPROVAL OF DEMAND REGISTER DATED JUNE 5, 2012
2. ADOPTION OF FISCAL YEAR 2012/2013 PRELIMINARY BUDGET
3. RATIFICATION OF MUTUAL TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT WITH ROSENOW SPEVACEK GROUP RELATING TO WASHINGTON STREET APARTMENT REHABILITATION
1. CONSIDERATION OF A RESOLUTION APPROVING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE WASHINGTON STREET APARTMENT REHABILITATION PROJECT, APPROVING THE USE OF 2004 TAX-EXEMPT HOUSING BOND PROCEEDS AND 2011 TAXABLE HOUSING BOND PROCEEDS TO FUND THE PROJECT, CONFIRMING THE STATUS OF THE HOUSING BOND PROCEEDS AS HOUSING ASSETS TRANSFERABLE TO THE LA QUINTA HOUSING AUTHORITY, AND AMENDING THE RECOGNIZED OBLIGATION PAYMENT SCHEDULE TO REFLECT THE PROJECT AND PAYMENTS
STUDY SESSION – NONE
The next regular meeting of the City as Successor Agency to the La Quinta Redevelopment Agency will be held on June 19, 2012 commencing with closed session at 3:00 p.m. and open session at 4:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, 78-495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta, CA 92253.
DECLARATION OF POSTING
I, Susan Maysels, Interim City Clerk of the City as Successor Agency to the La Quinta Redevelopment Agency, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda was posted on the outside entry to the Council Chamber at 78-495 Calle Tampico and on the bulletin boards at 51-321 Avenida Bermudas and 78-630 Highway 111, on June 1, 2012.
DATED: May 31, 2012
SUSAN MAYSELS, Interim City Clerk
City of La Quinta, California
• The La Quinta City Council Chamber is handicapped accessible. If special equipment is needed for the hearing impaired, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 777 7103, twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the meeting and accommodations will be made.
• If special electronic equipment is needed to make presentations to the City Council, arrangements should be made in advance by contacting the City Clerk's Office at 777-7103. A one (1) week notice is required.
• If background material is to be presented to the City Council during a City Council meeting, please be advised that eight (8) copies of all documents, exhibits, etc., must be supplied to the City Clerk for distribution. It is requested that this take place prior to the beginning of the meeting.
• Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the City Council regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerk counter at City Hall located at 78-495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta, California, 92253, during normal business hours.