(NOTE: The minutes linked in the agenda are considered draft minutes until approved by the Housing Authority. The link will be updated if any corrections are made at the meeting.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THE AGENDA IN .PDF FORMAT
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
78-495 Calle Tampico | La Quinta, California
TUESDAY, JULY 3, 2012 AT 4:00 P.M.
Beginning Resolution No. HA 2012-006
CALL TO ORDER
Board Members: Adolph, Franklin, Henderson, Osborne and Chairperson Evans
VERBAL ANNOUNCEMENT – AB 23 [CITY CLERK]
At this time members of the public may address the Housing Authority on any matter not listed on the agenda. Please complete a "request to speak" form and limit your comments to three minutes.
CONFIRMATION OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF JUNE 19, 2012
NOTE: Consent Calendar items are routine in nature and can be approved by one motion.
1. ADOPTION OF A RESOLUTION APPROVING THE FISCAL YEAR 2012/2013 CITY OF LA QUINTA BUDGET AND ESTABLISHING THE CITY’S APPROPRIATION LIMIT
2. APPROVAL OF A PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH THE TALL MAN GROUP FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF THE WASHINGTON STREET APARTMENTS REHABILITATION PROJECT
3. APPROVAL OF A PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH THE ALTUM GROUP FOR ENGINEERING SERVICES RELATED TO THE WASHINGTON STREET APARTMENTS REHABILITATION PROJECT
4. APPROVAL OF A PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH RGA LANDSCAPE FOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE SERVICES RELATED TO THE WASHINGTON STREET APARTMENTS REHABILITATION PROJECT
BUSINESS SESSION – NONE
CHAIR AND BOARD MEMBERS' ITEMS – NONE
PUBLIC HEARINGS – NONE
The next regular meeting of the Housing Authority will be held on July 17, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, 78-495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta, CA 92253.
DECLARATION OF POSTING
I, Susan Maysels, Interim City Clerk of the City of La Quinta, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda for the La Quinta Housing Authority was posted on the outside entry to the Council Chamber at 78-495 Calle Tampico and on the bulletin boards at 51-321 Avenida Bermudas and 78-630 Highway 111, on June 29, 2012.
DATED: June 28, 2012
SUSAN MAYSELS, Interim City Clerk
City of La Quinta, California
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Housing Authority regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerk counter at City Hall located at 78-495 Calle Tampico, La Quinta, California, 92253, during normal business hours.