The City’s Human Resources and General Services functions fall under the administrative direction of the City Manager and encompass the following:
- Personnel management, including recruitment, selection, affirmative action, job analysis and classification, compensation and benefits evaluation;
- Employee development, including training and development;
- Employee benefits program administration;
- Employee relations issues;
- Employee records maintenance;
- Compliance with FMLA, FLSA, and ADA statutes and regulations;
- Collective Bargaining representation;
- Risk management, including review, recommendation and analyses; and
- Joint Powers Insurance Authority liaison
For additional information regarding the California Joint Powers Insurance Authority, click here.
For training and development opportunities, click here.