Garage Sale Permits are $10 and can be purchased online or at the Customer Service Center located in the South Wing at City Hall.
Customer Service Center Hours
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Garage Sale Rules
- Residents are allowed two sales during the calendar year per La Quinta location. The resident/occupant at the location must apply and provide a current photo I.D.
- Garage Sales are allowed between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m and cannot continue for more than 72 hours.
- Garage sale signs:
- Shall not exceed six square feet.
- A maximum of two signs are permitted per sale.
- One sign may be posted at the residence and one at the nearest intersection.
- Shall only be displayed on permitted days of sale.
- Are not permitted in rights of way or on any utility poles or traffic control posts.
- Cannot be posted at the intersection of Avenida Bermudas and Avenue 52 (Sinaloa).
- All signs shall be removed by applicant at the conclusion of the sale. FAILURE TO REMOVE SIGNS WILL RESULT IN A CITATION.
As a courtesy a list of the current week's garage sales are posted each Friday by 5:00 p.m., please click here to view. Garage Sale Permits purchased after 3:00 p.m. on Friday will not be included on the advertised list. In the event the garage sale address does not appear on the advertised list or the list is not posted, it does not entitle the purchaser to a refund or sale at a later date.